Thursday 25 February 2010

Welcome!

How do you do? My name is Claire, and I decided it was time to start a blog to document all my creative efforts and hopefully spur me on to doing more. I'm terrible at taking pictures of stuff I've made, so I'm going to try to use posting here as a way to get over my procrastination!

I love fashion, art, crafts, reading, looking after my pets, makeup and hanging out with my friends. I'm going to post my outfits, my drawings and things I've made here, but other things could creep in as well. Mostly I want my blog to be a place where I get to showcase all the things in my life that make me happy! I'm not sure if it will gain any followers at all, but if it doesn't, it'll be a nice thing to write in anyway.

My lovely girlfriend Lillian runs a fabulous beauty blog called Lillian Funny Face, if you haven't found me through her, I definitely recommend checking it out.

Think that's all I have to say for now! Thanks for reading.

1 comment: