Saturday 2 June 2012

A Marine Ices treat

Still in August, this is from when we decided to treat ourselves to a trip to our favourite restaurant, Marine Ices. (There will be lots more trips from this particular place I have to show- it's just that good!) We went to see a re-screening of Jurassic Park before this, so looking at these pics always remind me of dinosaurs.
T Shirt: The Disney Store
Skirt: Home-made
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Office






I think all my eye makeup is Sugarpill. My lipstick is a mixture of a hot pink one I had an a purple that had a really nasty, thick formula that I tried to improve with mixing.

Cutie-pie Lillian!


 All the food at Marine Ices is amazing, but they do the best milkshakes and desserts!

Yummy sorbet drink!

This trip down memory lane is making me hungry!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love that you're posting outfits as I always love the ones that Lillian posts of you both [/stalker]. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Carla! It's so nice to know you're reading, it makes me want to post more. <3 I have loads of outfit photos from years back with Lillian, and I want to upload them all! We've always taken than and done nothing with them, since I've always wanted a fashion blog, haha :P Thanks so much xxx

    ReplyDelete