Saturday 2 June 2012

Trashy pink outfit

Looking back on these old pictures, two things strike me: One, wow, we are obsessed with Marine Ices. Two, it makes me want to dig out stuff I haven't worn for ages to wear them again- I love that pink heart pointelle jumper so much. (You can see the hearts if you look closely.)

I like this outfit, it's Barbieish and tacky. I don't really wear this type of thing anymore, but that sort of makes me sad. I need more trashy clothes!


Jumper: Upper 5th
Skirt: Home made (I used to live in that skirt)
Tights: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Knock-off Vivienne Westwood from eBay :P


Those shoes may look low, but by God they were too much for me!


Lillian is glamourous even when taking the bins out:
See?

It's traditional for us to always photograph whatever we have for dessert- Ferrero Rocher milkshake + Amaretto ice cream on a waffle = Happy Crowbers.


I need to ask Lillian if she remembers what this was. It looks incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment